The Forge NFT Sale is open 
#Tokenomics

$CSWAP is a utility token that has been launched with a strong emphasis on fairness and transparency. One notable aspect of its tokenomics is the allocation of 100% of the tokens into the liquidity pool, without any additional minting, and no team tokens withheld. I think this demonstrates a commendable effort towards transparency and community.

A 5% transaction tax is applied to both buying and selling. Of this, 75% is dedicated to the buyback and burning of $CSWAP tokens from the market, while the remaining 25% is distributed proportionately to token holders who possess more than 0.5% of the total supply, thereby rewarding long-term commitment.

While some may perceive the 5% tax as high, I believe this to be a carefully designed fee structure aimed at balancing the needs of development funding, active user rewards and long-term token value appreciation. However, I do think it is worth considering adjusting the distribution of the 25% fee to include holders with less than 0.5% of the supply. Currently, this represents only about 22 wallets out of over 3000, which could broaden the incentive to reward a larger portion of users for holding onto their tokens. Personally, I suggest revising this distribution criteria to be based on the duration of token holding, which would offer a fairer approach to rewarding users rather than just reward the already wealthy whale wallets; but at the same time I can see the logic of rewarding whales solely as they have the most influence on price so trying to incentive them not to dump is smart. However I think crypto is a big part all about community so I would prefer to see a whole community be rewarded rather than a select wealthy few. Show Less

 4

Cyrator is a transparent and reliable review community where anyone can join, contribute and earn.

Cyrator is a transparent and reliable review community where anyone can join, contribute and earn.

Apply
2024 Cyrator - Verified Crypto Reviews

Disclaimer: The content presented on this website, including any analyses, reviews, and ratings, is provided for informational purposes only and should not be considered financial advice. Cyrator does not endorse or recommend any financial transactions or investments based on the information available on this platform. Visitors to this site should perform their own due diligence and consult with a professional financial advisor before making any investment decisions. Cyrator is not liable for any actions taken, financial or otherwise, based on information or links from this website.