Pretty decent website that gets the info across: they're a privacy enabled and scalable blockchain. Coingecko lists a couple of website, but only this one is useful: https://oasisprotocol.org/
- They mention collaborations with Meta and BMW on a separate website
- OK YouTube channel with lots of videos that I'd watch if I have time to dig deeper.
- Whitepaper and several more papers in their "technology" section
- They don't really explain what kind of privacy solution it is. Is it zkSNARK? Guess you have to dig pretty deep to find out what they're really doing
- Explorer analytics has no history past 30 days Show Less