In my role as an analyst, I strongly identify with the issues that Truflation aims to address, particularly the challenges surrounding expensive and inefficient analyst hiring. Gathering data has always been costly.
Some positive aspects that stood out to me are:
- The marketing model (img 2). I hope to see this approach integrated into more projects.
- The team appears strong and is fully transparent.
- Truflation has garnered support from notable backers like Chainlink, C2Ventures, Balaji, and others.
- The slide deck and overall website have a professional and polished design.
I'd like to express my reservations about:
- I suggest reducing the emphasis on monetary figures in the slide deck to avoid giving the impression of making unattainable promises or becoming a security by the SEC.
- The community having a longer vesting period (5 years) than the team (3 years) doesn't align with the idea of being "designed for long-term."
Finally, I would appreciate further details on the functions and features that $TFI will offer and about their earnmodel, as the data Truflation needs to collect is costly too. Show Less